Tässä siis vähän sekalaista.
Kävin jossain vaiheessa tällä viikolla (vai oliko viime viikolla?) kirparrilla. Löysin takin, farkkutakin, ja sellasen military-liivin :) Tässä muutama kuva niistä. En tiedä mitä haluun tehdä sen farkkutakin kanss...ompelenko siitä liivin vai jätänkö takiks? En oo vielä varma mitä mielipidettä oikein olen niistä isoista hihoista. Onks teillä mitään ajatuksia? Jos saisin vielä joku päivä ajoiks laittaa kuvan tänne takki päällä niin ehkä siitä sais sit paremmin tuumittua. Nyt en vaan viitti ku väsymyksen ja kipeyden takia en oikein ole parhaillani ;)
I suppose I should make another post...not much comes to mind though since I only managed to get about 4 hours of sleep last night before having to write an exam this morning. I finished in an hour though! Now I should get studying for my next (and final) exam.
So here's a bit of this and that.
I went to the thrift store at some point this week (or was it last week?). I found myself a jacket, a jean jacket, and a military vest. :) Here's a few pictures of them. I don't know what to do with the jean jacket - should I make it into a vest or leave it as is? I'm not quite sure what my opinion of the wide sleeves is quite yet.... What are your thoughts? I could try to post a picture of me wearing it (just not now - I'm sick and tired so not quite looking my best ;)
Kevyt kevät-takki, mutta eihän täällä mikään pakkas-sää ole ollut :)
It's a light spring jacket, but it's been warm enough to wear it without dying of cold.
Takki/Jacket - Plum
Love at first sight. And it's well made!
Liivi/Vest - De Sentino
Tässä siis se takki mistä oli kyse.
This is the jacket I was talking about.
Farkkutakki/Jean jacket - LA Blues
Eihän koskaan voi olla liian monta huulipunaa!
You can never have too many lipsticks!
Huulipuna/Lipstick - Rimmel (124 Boredeaux)
Ja sit minä eilen väsyneen näkösenä.
And then me looking tired yesterday.
Ja siinä se!
And that's that!
nina i <3 you.
ReplyDeletesuch beautiful style lady!!! :)
thanks, my dear <3
ReplyDeleteyou're quite the stylish one yourself! :)