Sitting here enjoying some cream of wheat porridge :) Going back to school tomorrow already! I don't really want to go back, but I guess I have to. Anyways, I went to Whistler with a group of friends this past weekend. The weather was amazing and apparently the skiing/boarding conditions on the mountain were great too (I didn't make it up myself but I enjoyed the village life instead).
1.10.2011
Winter Wonderland
Tässä nyt istuskelen ja nautin manna puurosta :) Kouluun paluu on jo huomenna! Ei oikein tekis mieli mennä, mut kai sitä pitää. Anyways, kävin viikonlopulla kaveri rhymän mukana Whistlerillä! Ihanat ilmat oli siellä ja kuulemma vuorella oli hyvät hiihto/lumilautailu kelit (en itse päässyt mutta nautin sillä välillä kylä-elämästä).
Sitting here enjoying some cream of wheat porridge :) Going back to school tomorrow already! I don't really want to go back, but I guess I have to. Anyways, I went to Whistler with a group of friends this past weekend. The weather was amazing and apparently the skiing/boarding conditions on the mountain were great too (I didn't make it up myself but I enjoyed the village life instead).
Sitting here enjoying some cream of wheat porridge :) Going back to school tomorrow already! I don't really want to go back, but I guess I have to. Anyways, I went to Whistler with a group of friends this past weekend. The weather was amazing and apparently the skiing/boarding conditions on the mountain were great too (I didn't make it up myself but I enjoyed the village life instead).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment